THE RAILWAY REINSTATEMENT ASSOCIATION
The Great Western station near Madeley Court, known as Madeley, Salop on the line from Madeley Junction to Buildwas. this station had a short history - opened 1st June 1854, closed March 22nd 1915 (as a war time economy measure), reopened July 13th 1925, closed finally September 21st 1925. Goods facilities were retained until 1963, the line is still used by coal trains serving Ironbridge Power Station.
Even during its days as a passenger station it was only served by a couple of workmen's trains each day.